Information about Commissioning Artwork
You can commission your own images by filling in the form on this page, and I will get back to you with a price. Alternatively, you can chat to me directly through Tumblr.
Here are a few things to consider when sending your request:
- Who is/are the main character/characters in the scene? e.g. Samus & Widowmaker Lesbian scene.
- What is the shot style? e.g. POV, full body view, copy the camera angle from this reference image (e.g. would like to use this reference I sent you but would like it to be closer to the camera).
- Would you like multiple versions? e.g. Futa, alternate backgrounds, alternate camera angles. (would like Samus to have a large strap on purple dildo and be in a bedroom setting if possible).
- Any small details that are important to you. e.g. Would prefer a smile instead of an O face, or maybe character covered in splooge. (can Samus look like shes happy/angry fucking her and Widowmaker about to climax, can there be lots of wetness in the scene too).
- There is no pressure and no kink shaming. Remember, I make this for a living, feel free to talk about it openly.
- Please bear in mind legality. There are some things that I can not, and will not do and rights I reserve:
- Nothing involving children or pseudo images.
- No real-life animals. Alien tentacles are okay, and most fantasy creatures are to a degree, but talk to me if you are unsure.
- No gore/pain/rape. They need to be pleasured/happy/uncontrollably horny.
- I can post it publicly for others to see.
- I have the right to refuse a commission.
- All sales are final once payment is accepted. Tweaks can be made to the image, but I’m not re-doing a commission once complete, as it’s your responsibility to translate your I can only work with what I’m given.
The main objective, regardless of how much information you give me, is that I get a pretty good idea of what you would like. But if you’re unsure and say to me that you would like “Tracer bending over being spanked”, this is also acceptable as there is enough information for me to work with and I’ll use creative freedom to fill in the gaps and make it awesome!
Any problems or things I have missed off here please please please feel free to contact me and talk it through; I love to chat about these things and what you like.
If you don’t want to send a submission form on here, you can also chat directly to me through my Tumblr page.
Hope this helps, and thank you for wanting to commission!